Friday, May 31, 2013

#FridayReads 5.31.13

Good afternoon fellow readers! Today is Friday, and you know what that means! So, this week I was unable to finish Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry, so I am still reading that. However, I do have other books already in mind!

 I am about fifty-percent through this book, and I am absolutely loving it so far! I will attempt to finish it this weekend, despite the load of final projects I have to complete, and post a review ASAP.
I have fell in love with Katie McGarry's writing style, so I went on my kindle and found Crossing the Line for only $1.29! So I will be reading this after.





I will then start reading Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. I have heard many good things about this book, so I am excited to start reading it!









As you can see, all three of these books have a similar theme: love. I have been in the mood for these types of novels, so that explains the "coincidence", which really isn't one. Ha. Summer begins next Friday for me, so that is also another reason as to why I have been reading more "lighter" reads. I hope your weekend goes well! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment