Thursday, April 18, 2013

#FridayReads 4.19.13

Good afternoon everyone! I know, you're probably wondering why I'm posting a #FridayReads on a Thursday, unless you live in a location where it is already Friday, then you're not. Well, tomorrow will be a very hectic day, and I'm pretty sure that I will have no time what so ever to actually post this up tomorrow. So, lets just pretend that today is Friday, shall we? :)

My Reads!

The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton - I began reading this book about a couple of days ago, and I'm about 25% through the novel. I absolutely love it so far! If I had the time, I would definitely be done with it. And may I add that the cover is gorgeous!



Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck - I have to complete a dialectical journal for my AP Language class, and this book was on the list. I've heard so many good things about it, and so far I love it. I am about 20% in.













Hopefully I will be able to complete one of the two this weekend, however, I promise nothing. This weekend will be VERY hectic. *Sighs

Happy Thursday/Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment