Thursday, April 25, 2013

#FridayReads 4.26.13

Good Evening! I apologize for the fact that I have not been up to date with my posts, life has been extremely hectic! I have good news, however! Since last Friday, I was able to complete 2 books! So with that, a review shall come very soon. (: This weekend I will be out of town for a 2 day volleyball tournament, however, I will find time to read. So what am I reading now? Take a look!

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken -  I have heard soo many good things about this book, and so far, I am loving it! I am on page 163 of 488. I have never read a dystopian novel besides The Hunger Games, and after this one, I'll definitely be reading more! :)














This is a pretty thick book, and considering that I have exams and lots of homework to catch up on, I'll probably be reading this book into next week, so for now, I have no other book in mind.

Thanks for reading! :D. Have a happy Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment