Thursday, May 23, 2013

#FridayReads 5.24.13

Howdy, everybody. I hope your day has been going well! Where I am currently at, it is about 9:17 PM on a Thursday. So technically speaking, it is not Friday yet. However, I just wanted to make this quick post tonight because, well, no particular reason. I just couldn't wait. Ha! Anyways, this weekend will be a three day weekend for me, (yes, I am still in school for about one more week) so I have plenty of time to read! Yay. So lets get started on what I plan to read!

 Hallowed by Cynthia Hand - This is the second book in the Unearthly trilogy, and so far I am loving it! I am about forty-nine percent into the book, and I'll definitely finish it by tomorrow night! Which leads me to...
 Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala - I have heard so many good things about this book, and the synopsis sounds promising! After I have completed Hallowed, I will either start this novel, or...
 Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - Now, THIS book, I have heard so many good things about. Literally, every single review I have watched/read has been positive! So I am so excited to get started on this novel! I just have to wait until it arrives from the library.








I am determined to make this a productive reading weekend, so hopefully I can finish at least two books! Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment