Friday, June 7, 2013

#FridayReads 6.7.13

Good evening fellow readers! Today is Friday, and you know what that means! #FridayReads! It is about 8:01 PM where I live and I have been reading since 12:00 PM, so I've been busy with reading! I just finished Beautiful Disaster! I only started reading it yesterday :). So now, I have a couple of books in mind!

Crossing the Line by Katie McGarry - This is a short novela following her novel Pushing the Limits. I've heard many good things about this, and its really short, so it shouldn't take me long to read.






So as soon as I complete Crossing the Line I will begin:


Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning - This book was free on my kindle, and after reading the synopsis, I thought it sounded interesting! :)










I hope you enjoyed this quick post! Now I have two reviews coming: Beautiful Disaster and Pushing the Limits, so definitely keep and eye out for those! Happy Friday :).

No comments:

Post a Comment