Friday, June 7, 2013

It's Finally SUMMER!

Good afternoon my fellow readers! Today is officially my first day of summer. YAY! I am so excited to be lazy, swim, relax and just read! This summer I do have quite a lot going on in an attempt to get ready for the college application process that I will be going through this Fall, however, I am so excited to have all this extra time to read! So for this summer, I have set up a goal to read 20 books! Yes, it is a lot. However, that I just my aspiration. It may be less, or miraculously it may be more! The whole point of this high goal is to get me to read read read! This school year I haven't had much time to read, so being that it is summer, I will waste no time whatsoever.
     So I have some news to inform all of you about. Next week, on the days of June 11 through June 16 I will be visiting colleges up in the East Coast, such as Harvard, Columbia, Pennsylvania, Yale and Tufts!, so unfortunately I will not be able to make any posts. HOWEVER, I will have the opportunity to continue reading on the plane and various bus rides, so hooray! For this trip, due to the fact that our bags will only be carry on, I can not take any physical books with me. But, I CAN take my Kindle Paperwhite! Yay! I'm so glad I purchased it, and for reasons like this! So I will be reading on my Kindle, and have downloaded several books already.
        When I get back from my trip, I will post pictures and give an overall recap of how it went. I will also be posting book reviews for the novels that I was able to finish! I am so excited for this trip. It will be the first time for many things: riding on a plane, going out of state, and even being away from my family for so long! But as I begin to grow, I feel as though this will help me see life outside of home!
        I hope you enjoyed my quick post, and soon I will write my review on Pushing the Limits, so look out for that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment