Monday, January 13, 2014

Where has the time gone?

Hello my lovelies! Is it 2014 already? HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Wow, has the time passed by quickly! It's been
forever since I have posted anything, and I dearly apologize for that. I have been busy with, take a guess, school! College applications, scholarships, homework, etc. It has been a hassle keeping up with my blog. (Which I definitely will get back to as soon as possible. Starting now, of course.) Anyhow, I unfortunately haven't read much the past couple of months for many reasons, one of which was a HUGE reading slump. I however have overcome that, and I'm starting off the new year fresh and yearning to read, read, read! I will come up with a schedule and try my bestest (Is that a word? No? Oh well, who cares.) to stick with it! I will bring that schedule to you all soon. Along with that, I will renovate my page, and it will look like new! Once again, I apologize for being MIA for the longest time! But I plan to post frequently and often. Starting with a book review of In the After by Demitria Lunetta, so look out for that! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment