Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Managing Time

Hello! I have not posted in almost a week. School has just been so hectic, I am so ready for it to be over with. However, I still have AP Exams, finals, and homework to worry about. Report cards came out and I was not satisfied with my grades whatsoever. And to be honest, a lot of that has had to do with reading. I was in a huge reading marathon, meaning that I was in the mood to read, and every time I completed a book, I immediately started a new one. This act of consistent reading kept me from completing a lot of my homework assignments. Rather than doing my work, I read, read, and read some more. I read 8 books in the month of April, which is amazing! So far I have been averaging 3 books a month, so to read 8, I was excited. However, all of that was possible because I traded one assignment for reading, and in the end, they just didn't get done. So now that we are in May, I have planned to not read too much until I have all of my assignments done, and until my exams are complete. I have my exams in the next two weeks, so from then I'll be studying, doing homework, and occasionally, if I have time, read. I am sorry if I will not post much, I just need to get my assignments done. I hope that you understand, and I can NOT wait until this month is over, and summer begins, that way I am able to read! :)


Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment