Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Wrap-Up!

Hello again! :) This will be a quick post including all of the books that I have read this month.


4/5 Stars :) This was a random read for me, but I truly loved it! I have a review up, so you should definitely check it out!










 4/5 Stars :) This book was truly creepy, haunting, mysterious, and overall a great read! I absolutely enjoyed it! I would recommend it to those who enjoy fast paced books with a complex plot!

4/5 Stars :) I read this book for class, and I found it easy and enjoyable. This novel highlights the cultural, identity, and family changes that an individual withstands upon assimilating to a new country and its beliefs. Great read!










    5/5 Stars :) Ah, I honestly enjoyed this read! It's the first in a trilogy, and I am excited to move on to the next two books. This book was suspenseful, romantic, mysterious and just an overall great read!
   5/5 Stars :) I had to read this book for my AP Language class, and I absolutely loved it! It was short, and extremely witty. But at the same time, a bit sad. I loved the characters, the plot, and the overall messages that it presented.

 5/5 Stars :) A little novela for the Revenants trilogy by Amy Plum. I loved it. Plain and simple. It allowed me to ago back into the world before the last book was released!
3/5 Stars This was just a short read for me when I first received my Kindle Paperwhite. It was free and so I decided to read it. It was... OK. A bit confusing, tbh.









5/5 Stars :) My did I love this book! So unique compared to the many books that I've read, and extremely suspenseful. I got this book for free on my Kindle. Overall, fantastic read!







That is 8 books in total! So far, this month was a FANTASTIC reading month! Absolutely wonderful :) I will be posting reviews, hopefully, of the ones I have yet to review. So look out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment