Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Please Excuse My Absence!

My, have I been absent for quite a while! I am extremely sorry. I have been stressing over AP Testing, homework, and studying. I had to take a break from reading for about a week, *tears*, just to get all of my work done. However, I have GREAT news. Today was my last AP exam of the year. It's as if a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. And even greater news, all of my homework is done, and all I have to worry about now is finals! Now, why am I happy about that? Because two of my classes won't have them. Yay. And even better, I am back to reading! Wooo :). I am currently reading If I Should Die, by Amy Plum, the last book in the trilogy, and should finish tonight. Even better news, I will be doing a FULL review of the trilogy as a whole! This has to be my most favorite trilogy ever, so I can't not have a review. Again, I am so sorry and I hope I am forgiven.

I'll be back soon with updates, reviews, etc.

Have a nice day :).

No comments:

Post a Comment